/ /

1965 Ford Mustang Coupe v8 289 Automatic New Paint

1965 Ford Mustang for sale in Springfield, Missouri, United States

Condition: Used
Item location: Springfield, Missouri, United States
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: base
Year: 1965
Mileage: 99,999
VIN: 5f07c795879
Color: Red
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Automatic
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: Tan
Vehicle Title: Clear
Want to buy? Contact seller!

Description for Ford Mustang 1965

1965 Mustang 289 V8 Automatic Transmission, ower Steering, ower Brakes, ew paint and lots of new trim .Drive Train- The 289 runs great and I am told is the original motor. Starts right up sounds good w/no smoke or odd noises, he transmission shifts good. The car drives out well and I believe most everything works as it should. Turn signals brake lights and wipers, ven the radio works. All the windows roll function as they should.Interior- The Interior was redone years ago, have the passenger side inner door handle and will install it before the end of auction. The headline is in good shape as is the carpet. The seats show some sun wear but as fine for a driver .Body- The car has new paint base clear coat on it . Its a nice driver paint job it has flaws but looks great from 5 feet away. The floors have a few small spots of rust here or there they are minor and would be a easy fix down the road. Over all thethe frame rails are in good shape. The passenger side rear at the very back has a little scale looking rust nothing that hurts or will hurt the derivability of the car and the same goes for the passenger side front frameon the end where the bumper bolts on there's a little rust on the bottom andon the inner side of it nothing that will hurt the car just want to be up front on all areas. Its has a lower quarter patch on the passenger side done with a factory patch and it looks like a quarter on the drivers side done years ago. Its a solid car over all you can drive for years. The paint in the forward door jams isn' t as nice as it is on the car. The car has new bumpers front and rear, ew tail light chrome and lens, ew gas cap, also have new front valance lights I will install before auction endsOverall this a great little coupe with power steering, ower brakes that drives good. It could use a little wok here and there, ut this is a great driver. I have the car for sale locally and reserve the right to end the auction. I'm asking $8,500 locally. The reserve is set at less. This car is a great driver quality car for someone to enjoy.
25% of final selling price due within 48 hrs, he remaining 75% due within 7 days of auction close, he car must be picked up within 10 days of auction close.I will only accept Cash, ire Transfer, r Postal Money Order

Other classic cars for sale